Born in Minot, ND on 3.21
Moved to Alaska on 4.28.90
Married Beth in 1999 and we have two awesome kids,
Greta 7 and Henry 10
My Two little monkeys at the San Diego Zoo
Greta and her best friend Princess Jasmine at Disneyland
Henry getting picked to be the "one" volunteer at the Shamu show at Seaworld
Greta after hearing that Henry was the "ONLY" volunteer
Henry doing a little dental work on the world famous Shamu at Seaworld
Beth and I at Olympic Stadium in Sydney, Australia to see the Aussies play France
In front of the famous Sydney Opera house and bridge
Here's Ms. Kass's 4th Grade class celebrating their awesome Teacher of the Month
Hopefully you're not one of the lucky ones who recived this request.
BRIDEZILLA EMAILS BRIDESMAID RULES: A bride's email to her potential bridesmaids has gone viral. Check out the things that this Bridezilla says will disqualify you for the wedding party!
'BAGEL HEAD' TREND ON THE RISE IN JAPAN: A form of temporary body art called a "Bagel Head" is becoming popular in Japan. To get the look, saline is injected into the forehead until it swells into a circle. Then someone has to press it in the center to create the "hole" of the bagel. The process takes two hours but lasts up to 24 hours until the body absorbs the saline. (The Sun)
Spread your wings and determine what kind of bird you and your co workers are.
WHAT KIND OF BIRD ARE YOU -- BASED ON YOUR EMAIL HABITS (Daily Mail)
Woodpecker: Can't resist reading email at all hours of the day and night.
Peacock: Broadcasts emails to all, claiming that people 'need to know' when actually he is grandstanding.
Crow: Leans on others by means of email, sending multiple versions of the same document, or sending multiple emails about the same topic. This bird inspires fear and loathing in the hearts of other birds.
Emu: Sends emails in order to be able to prove, at a later date, that the information was passed on.
Ostrich: Reads emails but does not reply to them.
Parrot: Sends abusive or inappropriate emails and fails to understand why others get upset by them.
Mockingbird: A serial forwarder, sending chain emails, online petitions and anything else that takes his fancy. Most of these emails have a subject line starting with 'FW'. This bird is easily ignored by other birds, but does not know why.
Owl: The midnight emailer, who fails to understand that others do wish to have 'time out'.
Hummingbird: Responds immediately to email, and expects an immediate response in return.
Click hear to get a little redneck in ya!
Honey Boo Boo Name Generator!! http://on.fb.me/RqDXec
Can you come up with an equally amazing sentence?
Coffee is more than just a morning pick me up......
SAY GOODBYE TO CELLULITE: Women's Health Magazine's natural beauty expert Renee Loux says a new trick to smooth out cellulite is to use ground coffee. Here's how to do it: (TIP: Use freshly ground coffee if you can.)
Mix 1/4 cup of ground coffee with 3 tablespoons of hot water and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes. A paste will form. Then mix in 2 tablespoons of olive oil to help bind the paste. Clean the problem area in the shower then apply the paste and massage in circles for 2 to 4 minutes then rinse.
Here's a few tips that might help you get through your week!
TOP TWENTY MOTHER TIME-SAVERS (Telegraph)
1. Freeze food to use later in week
2. Use premade sauces instead of home making everything
3. Buying ready-made food
4. Lay out clothes and school uniforms the night before
5. Delegate household tasks to other family members
6. Bribe children with snacks to get them to cooperate
7. Hang up clothes up instead of ironing them
8. Use a pen to write their names on clothing and shoes rather than sew labels
9. Use baby wipes to clean their children's faces instead of washing them
10. Give children food they like so they don't complain, even if it's not healthy
11. Use the 'three second rule' when dropping food on the kitchen floor
12. Grate vegetables into food to ensure the children are eating their 'five-a-day'
13. Buy outfits for school plays instead of making them
14. Pay for school lunches instead of making them
15. Use drive-through fast food restaurants
16. Use a bit of ketchup on foods they don't really like
17. Offer dessert to get them to finish their plate
18. Put dry shampoo on greasy hair to avoid washing it
19. Ply your children with cookies to keep them quiet
20. Spray deodorant in smelly shoes instead of buying new ones
why do another beauty pageant when you can see who can make the ugliest face. To see more.....click here http://bit.ly/PGZItw